Ensure that You’re Insured.
With Liability Coverage, you can rest assured that medical expenses for injuries to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians, as well as bills for property damage, will be covered if you’re held responsible for a car accident. If you become legally liable as a result of a collision, liability also helps to pay for legal defense costs if you get sued.
Components of Liability
There are two main components to auto liability; Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability.
- Bodily Injury Liability helps pay for the costs associated with another person’s injuries, including medical expenses, loss of income and pain and suffering.
- Property Damage Liability takes care of any expenses that arise from damage caused by you to another driver’s vehicle or property.
If you’re involved in a serious auto accident, Liability Coverage can benefit you by providing critical protection against the loss of your home, savings, and income. Not only is having liability a good idea, but all states require that drivers have it in order to be legal on the road.
It’s important to have enough insurance to keep all of your assets protected and not all auto policies are the same. Contact a representative with Ausband Chapman Insurance today for more information about what Liability Coverage can do for you.
Bumper-to-Bumper Protection for Your Auto.
For most drivers, a car is more than just a means of transportation – it’s an investment. And if you’re involved in an accident, you’ll want to ensure that your investment is protected. With Collision Coverage from Ausband Chapman Insurance, you can have damage to your car insured under your policy – whether the damage is a result of an accident with another vehicle or object.
Strength and Stability for Your Home.
Your home is your sanctuary. It’s a dependable shelter that keeps you and your family safe, and it’s the place where memories are made. For most people, a house represents the biggest financial and emotional investment they’ll ever make. With the right property insurance, you can help protect your investment or personal property from what life may throw your way.
Every property insurance policy is different, and at Ausband Chapman Insurance we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
We offer many types of property policies:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Scheduled Property Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
Our property insurance policies also offer many coverage options to protect from various causes of damage:
- Fire and Lightning
- Collisions from Vehicles or Aircraft
- Sewer/Drain Backup
- Volcanic Eruption
- Freezing Conditions or Snow
Property Insurance Options to Consider
There are many additional coverage types that are available to safeguard your residence and belongings, and it’s important to talk with a representative from Ausband Chapman Insurance who can help you find the right policy.
Options such as flood or earthquake Insurance may not fall under a standard property policy. In the event of an accident or theft, personal property insurance can pay the actual cash value or replacement cost of personal content items or articles like furniture, appliances, and clothing.
As is the case with many features of property insurance, additional coverage can vary greatly depending on your policy, which is why it’s important to discuss your individual insurance options with Ausband Chapman Insurance, before making a decision.
Protect More Than Just Your Possessions.
For many, a condo is a great alternative to living in an apartment or a home, and because it is different, a condo requires its own insurance policy.
With condo insurance from Ausband Chapman Insurance, you can extend your protection past that of what your condo community provides. It helps pay for the replacement of your personal belongings while offering basic liability coverage to protect against bodily injury or property damage incidents. And unlike renters insurance, condo insurance covers any damage done to the interior of your unit. For any interior damage, your insurance may be used to pay for the expense of fixing or replacing items like drywall, flooring, light fixtures, and more.
Protect your Investment
At Ausband Chapman Insurance, we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance place, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
We offer the following options for your business assets:
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Crime Insurance
- And much more…
Protection and Assurance for your Employees
Your business is a multifaceted machine that requires protection at every level. The people who make your business go deserve the assurance that they are covered at all costs. At Ausband Chapman Insurance, we understand that quality coverage options for your employees will ensure that your business attracts and maintains the best workers.
Our coverage options for employees include:
- Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Individual Life Insurance
- Retiree Health Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits
- And much more…
Combined Coverage for Special Advantages
At Ausband Chapman Insurance, we’re committed to providing insurance solutions that keep small to medium-sized businesses protected. That’s why we combine various coverage options into on convenient package – for more benefits than a typical Business policy and better savings through competitive pricing.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) from Ausband Chapman Insurance allows your business to create a customized insurance policy that combines Property, Commercial General Liability, and Crime Insurance as well as additional coverage types based on your needs.
The proper Business Owners Policy can keep your day-to-day operations protected with options such as:
- Products and Completed Operations
- Premises Liability
- Premises Medical
- Fire Legal Liability
- Business Income Insurance
- Building and Personal Property Protection
- On-Site Equipment Insurance
- Coverage for Inventory Loss
Your small businesses needs many types of coverage in order to adequately secure itself against losses in the event of certain common business casualties. Common elements of small business insurance include:
- General Liability Insurance: This policy covers a business against claims arising from problems like libel, slander, medical expenses, property damage, medical expenses, and the cost of defending against a lawsuit.
- Product Liability Insurance: If you deal with a product – whether it’s manufacturing, retailing, wholesaling, or just distributing it – you may be responsible for keeping it (and people in the area around it) safe. The amount required depends mainly on the products involved – the larger and/or heavier the products are, the more coverage is needed.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Similarly, if you provide any kind of professional service, you may need coverage for errors, malpractice, and negligence. Some companies are required to have this type of coverage (especially, though not exclusively, those in the medical field).
- Commercial Property Insurance: If your small business owns any kind of physical property (an office, a retail store, a warehouse, ect.), this coverage insures it against a wide variety of natural and man-made forms of damage. If your business is particularly vulnerable to a certain type of damage (flooding, vandalism, ect.), you may need additional coverage for that specific problem.
- Home-Based Insurance: If you’re running a business from your home, then your homeowner’s insurance probably doesn’t cover any of your business operations. You may need to purchase additional coverage separately, or as an extension of your existing plan. Speak to a Ausband Chapman Insurance agent to find out.
Many other industry-specific forms of coverage are available. For more information about what policies are the most important for your business, talk to one of our agents and ask for a full risk assessment. You can research forms of insurance through reputable sources – this information is available for free online, courtesy of groups like the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
Keep Your Employees Protected.
Ausband Chapman Insurance understands the value of good employees. We know that your day-to-day operations depend on their hard work, expertise, and dedication, and if you supply them with quality benefits and plans, they can work with the peace of mind assurance that they’re properly protected.
But should an accident happen, having the right Workers Compensation plan from Ausband Chapman Insurance can allow your business to ensure payments and cover expenses if an employee is injured from a work-related accident. Injuries can range from car accidents and back injuries to equipment malfunctions and, in some unfortunate cases, death.
Workers Compensation can cover financial obligations such as:
- An injured employee’s medical expenses/treatment
- The replacement of lost wages from injury time off
Liquor laws vary widely by state, but one universal truth across the country is that all locations selling intoxicating beverages are at risk if the people they serve decide to make poor choices. Liquor liability policies are very specific about what they cover, and our agents can help make sure your policy fully protects your business.
The most important aspect of liquor liability insurance to keep in mind is that it is not included with most business policies. You’ve invested a lot in running your establishment, and one thing you don’t need is a regulatory fine for something you thought had been taken care of. Our agents will make sure that doesn’t happen by creating a policy that meets local regulations and provides enough coverage for the types of incidents you face. These include:
- Injuries of damages caused by intoxicated patrons
- Lawsuits brough by customers who misinterpreted an employee’s actions (especially being escorted out of the establishment)
- Litigation costs, including hiring a lawyer and defending against claims brought against your business
Garage insurance protects businesses with garage facilities from all kinds of risks, such as injuries, property damage, and human mistakes. Without this insurance, a small business’ reputation can be seriously tarnished and hard-earned money will go not to profits, but to payouts.
Garage liability insurance mostly applies to towing business and service stations that help protect customers’ cars and trucks while they are serviced or held. For instance, if a customer’s vehicle is damaged due to the business’ negligence, the vehicle would be covered under a garage insurance policy.
Some of the more common kinds of garage insurance are:
- Body Shop Insurance
- Repair Shop Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance
- Transmission Shop Insurance
Garage Insurance Features
Garage liability coverage is another insurance type available to small businesses. It provides liability coverage for any accidents that may happen as a result of your day-to-day garage operations. These accidents may result in bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage.
A business owners’ policy (BOP) is an option that small businesses have when looking into garage-related insurance. It is perfect for individuals who need a bit more than the basic liability because business owners’ policy (BOP) offers protection for incidents like identity theft coverage and loss of income.
Workers’ compensation insurance covers medical cost, rehabilitation expenses and any lost wages an employee might experience after getting ill or injured on the job. It also provides financial support to the family of any garage employee who dies from a job-related injury or illness.
With all that garage insurance has to offer, many small auto-related businesses make the choice to purchase this valuable protection. You can do it, too. Give Ausband Chapman Insurance a call. We will give you a quote and tell you more about what this insurance can do for you and your small business. Get in touch with us today!
Contractors get the job done – but take on a lot of risk while doing it. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that about 4% of all workers in the industry suffer injuries or illnesses – and the resulting costs add up. This is compounded by the many other problems that can occur at a given work site. Due to the many risk factors contactors routinely face in their work, good insurance policies become essential to any successful contractor’s operation.
You should also consider how you’re going to run your business. For example, running it as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can help insulate you from cost overruns and avoid putting your personal assets at risk if a claim larger than your policy is filed. Our agents can help you determine the likelihood of hazardous situations to your business and how best to prepare for them.
What a Contractors Insurance Package Covers
Contractor’s insurance covers problems typically associated with the risks of construction and renovation projects, including risks to your employees, your work site, and anyone or any equipment involved. Most of these policies are a combination of other policies, often including:
- A Business Owner’s Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
From there, what coverage is needed depends on the work that you do. Contractors in different industries often have different insurance needs (and occasionally different requirements, depending on local legislation). Ausband Chapman Insurance can help you determine which forms of insurance are required for your company and ensure that you’re never left exposed.
Contractors Equipment Insurance
Getting a job done takes more than human expertise and a keen eye for detail – you need to have the right tools for the job, or it’s probably not going to be finished. However, if something goes wrong and your equipment is damaged or destroyed, you stand to lose a lot of money. This is particularly true if your company operates any larger pieces of equipment (bulldozers, ect.), which are sometimes omitted from normal coverage.
Ausband Chapman Insurance goal is to mitigate your risks as much as possible, and the more we know about your equipment, the better the policy we can offer. On request, we can let you know about how certain pieces of equipment are classified, the associated level of risk, and what kind of reimbursements you can expect if something goes wrong.
Contractor Vehicle Insurance
If you’re one of the growing number of contractors who use vehicles during a job – not just to get to and from a worksite – then you may need an additional commercial vehicle policy that covers the vehicle(s) you use. If you don’t use your vehicle for commercial purposes, you may be able to lower your monthly premiums by having this coverage removed from your policy. The choice is ultimately yours, but if you’re having trouble deciding, our agents can help you figure out whether or not your use of a given vehicle qualifies as a commercial purpose.
At Ausband Chapman Insurance, we’re dedicated to providing the agricultural coverage and services you need to keep your farm or ranch protected – so you can focus on maintaining a smooth operation.
We know that you work hard as a farmer, and at Ausband Chapman Insurance we want to extend that same courtesy to you by keeping your farm and everything on it insured. Our insurance specialists are sensitive to your individual needs and will work with you to find a policy that best suits your farm or ranch.
Designing a specific policy with us gives you the options of coverage in the following areas:
- Crop Insurance
- Farm Owners Insurance
- Farm Livestock Insurance
- Equine Insurance
- Farm Equipment Insurance
- Farm Dwelling Insurance
- Farm Structures Insurance
- Farm Auto Insurance
- Farm Umbrella Insurance
Farm Liability Insurance
Your farm is your livelihood, and you can never be too cautious. Since an accident can happen when you least expect it, it’s important to be prepared when potential problems arise. By being proactive with a property farm policy, your equipment, buildings, and even lost income can be covered in the event that an unforeseen circumstance disrupts your operations.
You’ve worked hard to build your farm into a business. Ausband Chapman Insurance will work harder to ensure that your business is protected.
Life insurance offers you the security that your loved ones will be well taken care of in the event of your untimely death.
Why should I get coverage now?
As your age goes up the rates tend to follow. If you start a life policy at a younger age then you are able to lock in a lower rate than you would be if you were to wait.
What are the different types of life insurance?
- Term life insurance is usually the most affordable option with life insurance. Term is typically available in terms of 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, and 30 years. You decide how long you want the insurance term to be for and if the unthinkable happens in that term then your loved ones will receive the agreed upon coverage amount.
- Whole life insurance is a type of permanent life insurance where the premium payments will stay the same over the life of the policy. You have the option to choose how often you would like to make premium payments, - annually, semiannually, quarterly, or monthly. This policy type will pay out a pre-specified amount called a death-benefit to your chosen beneficiary.
- Universal life insurance provides permanent life insurance and access to tax-deferred cash values. This type of insurance provides flexibility as long as you remain within set boundaries, you can change such things as the protection amount and how frequently you pay your premium. There are also tax advantages such as the death-benefit paid to your beneficiary is not subject to income taxes and if you decide to withdraw from your policy to supplement your retirement that cash-value is tax-free.